Monday, December 02, 2002

Well, as you can plainly see, I've sort of gotten some of my blog/HTML problems solved. I gave up on doing it at home since copying and pasting in a bad version of Linux can at times be like using a slot machine (or an atom-smasher), so it's easier (for a mouth-breathing pinhead like me) to do this sort of thing in Windows (although Notepad is a shitty excuse for a text editor). My goal is (was?) to get my code modified to the point where I had everything the way I wanted it, then I could just forget about it and post away. Right now I just want the damn page to work properly; I don't care what it looks like anymore.

I feel like a competitor in the Special Olympics for Webmasters.

I deleted the remnants of the Blogspot thing. Maybe I'll put it back one day, but I don't know just how much further I can push my luck.

Just as my writing gets duller and dumber, my site traffic starts to increase. It will never cease to amaze me that anyone in their right mind would want to read any of my drivel.

No comments: