Monday, December 09, 2002

I love the internet. I love web sites. I love HTML. Can someone out there please end my misery once and for all?

In my formally functioning comments board, German Guy asked me to link to his blog. Or at least I think that's what he was asking, with German Guy it's difficult to tell sometimes. So I did it, since I do look at his blog everyday. My question is this: Why would anyone want me to link to them? I get like two hits a day from the same two people. (Go look at my site stats, I don't mind, I look at everyone else's.) A link from me is as good as no link at all.

One of my powerpoint presentations was delayed yet again because of an audio-visual snafu: the classroom had the projector but no computer to hook up to it. Lovely, just lovely. The Fates don't want us doing powerpoint. Maybe I'll be able to get one the presentations out of the way tomorrow morning unless the building is overrun by pigeons or something.

Oh, God, I'm going to have debase myself on the Haloscan message board to get technical help.




No comments: