Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Managed to drive home from school in the snow without flipping the car over.

Tomorrow I have do the first of my two powerpoint presentations. I hate powerpoint. Who invented this annoying program? Powerpoint is nothing but a glorified filmstrip projector. I just hope that during the presentation I don't have a panic attack and/or piss in my pants.

Do any of you ever do a Google search on your own name? I have a fairly common surname so there must thousands of people walking around with my name. Once I spent a strange afternoon at Google going through pages and pages of garbage that listed people with my name. Not one of the people listed was me. I typed in my sister's name and not only was she the first person listed with that name, she was the only person listed with that name. So I guess my parents exhausted what little creativity they possessed on finding a name for her. By the time I showed up they were exhausted. ("Why don't we name it 'Scott'?" "Uhh...whatever.") But it could've been worse. What if my parents had been hippies who did a lot of acid back in the late 60's and named me Rainbow Numbnuts or something even stupider?

No comments: