Thursday, December 19, 2002

I've been avoiding this all day; I can't think of one single solitary thing to write about. I thought that when school ended I'd suddenly find myself writing those long, magnificent entries like you see on other people's blogs. Nope. I have all the time in the world, but not a worthwhile thought in my balding head.

I've started backing up (on floppies--yeeecchh) all the stuff I've accumulated on my harddrive over the past several months in preparation for the big wipe. A certain someone is supposed to hook me up with a "new" operating system next week. And if this person doesn't come through, I'm going to reinstall Mandrake because it's on its last legs anyway, then after the holidays I'm going get my grubby hands on a copy of Red Hat 9. Actually, I plan on getting Red Hat 9 anyway because I don't want to abandon Linux completely. Exciting, huh? Go on, admit that it's boring as mold spores and be done with it.

People have been hitting my blog through Google searches today. I had another looking for the worst Christmas song, one looking for Maltese Falcon Christmas cards, and one looking for "trigonometry merry christmas" whatever that is. Morons.

Contrary to popular belief, staring at a blinking cursor for ten minutes doesn't inspire anyone to write anything.




No comments: