Tuesday, December 03, 2002

It's supposed to snow (or something nasty) tomorrow. This sort of thing stops being fun once you graduate from high school and have to do grown-up stuff like drive yourself to school or work. One great thing about this area is how it can't handle snow; in other parts of the US it'll snow six feet deep and everyone goes about their business, but down here in Hick Town, if it snows an inch there're cars literally upside-down in the middle of the street. We rednecks simply can't tolerate that much snow. The average winter temperature down here is in the forties.

Can anyone explain to me why the female nipple is supposed to be so obscene it can't be shown on American network television, but yet the male nipple is completely inoffensive? This whole nipple double-standard makes no sense to me; either both female and male nipples are obscene or both aren't obscene. (I vote for the latter.) I defy anyone to give me a non-religious based defense for this ridiculous nipple double-standard. Free all nipples, I say! (Sorry, this is about as controversial as I can get. Mainly I just want to see naked women on regular television; is that too much to ask?)

No comments: