Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

OK, here's the link to my pitiful new image blog. (I don't really feel like calling it a photo blog since I plan on posting all different kinds of images.)

I signed up for the Tabulas blog back in March sometime. I can't even remember how I found the site, but they had something up on their homepage about the first 2,000 people to sign up could get free accounts. So I signed up, knowing full well I'd never use the damn thing. (I've got four other blogs I never use for anything.)

I don't really like the Tabulas blogs. They seem harder to customize (I may be wrong) and I don't like the idea that you have to have an account with them to be able to put comments on someone's site. But it's really easy to post images. And, or course, it's free.

No comments: