Saturday, September 27, 2003

Candy tobacco products, part II.

A couple of days ago I went on a nostalgic trip down to the candy store where they sold candy cigarettes, bubblegum cigarettes, bubblegum chewing tobacco, etc. Well, after doing a little research, I found out that most of what I mentioned is still available in this country. In fact, most of it can be ordered online. There's many online stores that sell this sort of thing, but Groovy Candies, which is aimed at the nostalgia crowd, has virtually everything I mentioned, and some things I didn't: bubblegum cigarettes, candy cigarettes, and even bubblegum cigars which I hadn't thought of in years. I've never had chocolate cigarettes, but I easily found a company selling them. And I thought Big League Chew, the bubblegum in a chewing tobacco pouch, had gone the way of the dodo, but it's still made. Here's the official site.

No comments: