Saturday, July 12, 2003

Today I'm in a linking kind of mood. (Actually I'm in an annoyed, sweaty kind of mood, but that's a different story.)

People are still mad at Kevin. [Link via Incoming Signals.](The Kevin page is one of many bewildering things at Endtimeworks.)

The rest of today's links were swiped off the links page of the excellent FOUND magazine. (Which none of you were impressed by, with the sole exception of the folks at the Icelandic blog no digging holes you english pig dog!.)

The Royal Journal of Found Art has, I think, even more oddball found material than FOUND magazine.

Object Not Found is a repository of Australian weirdness and detritus.

Spillway has...uh more found material. (What else can I say about this stuff?)

Lost Something? is a collection of things found in Britian. But now that I think about it, this one's kind of dull. Except, that is, for the bewildering section on money.

Kittyville is my favorite in the bunch. Not only does it feature lots of peculiar found junk, but it's actually funny. It also has a bunch of other stuff totally unrelated, as far as I can tell, to found material.

So there!

No comments: