Friday, July 25, 2003

A gaping chasm of nothingness.

I'm sure one or two of you noticed that I've changed this blog over the past couple of weeks, and I'm not just talking about the addition of the headlines. There's more links and less and less goofy stories about my tedious day to day existence. Well, there's a perfectly good reason why I've gotten away from the goofy stories: there aren't any.

How things are for me these days were best be summed up earlier this month by Ernie over at Little Yellow Different: "[...]when you don't have a job and you sit around the house all day, you sort of run out of wacky things in your life to write about. It's true.[...]" I rarely leave the house anymore, school's out until late August, and I never do anything but sit in front of my computer or TV. So, unless I want to cut back to posting stuff once a week, I'm going to be doing lots of links. But you're an adult, you say. Can't you go out and make things happen? No, I can't. Who am I, Steve McQueen? Jeez.

No comments: