Friday, May 09, 2003

I'm a man of action, so this morning I got a haircut.

My life has suddenly gotten so mind-numbingly tedious I can't bear to dwell on it. Day to day existence is boring as hell.

In a desperate bid to find something interesting to spur me into action, I went to Google and typed in random words to see what new and strange places I was pointed to. I found one interesting blog and nothing else. Nothing. Apparently even Google's too bored to spit out something interesting, and/or bizarre, enough to amuse me. Then I remembered I'd bookmarked that link that takes you to random Blogger sites. I hit one and it had animated gifs that took forever to load. I hit a second and it too had animated gifs that took forever to load. I propose that people be fined $300 per animated gif. It's the only way these pinheads are going to learn.

No comments: