Monday, June 30, 2003

With all the talk about the new Blogger interface, few seem to have noticed that there's actually two new interfaces. I forgot about it until yesterday. I first noticed there were two interfaces earlier in the month a few weeks after I signed up for a new blog to use as test site for Volume 22. If you're using a new browser like the latest version of Internet Explorer or (my favorite) Mozilla then you get the new blue interface everyone's been yapping about which bears more than a passing resemblance to the old interface. But if you're using an older browser like Internet Explorer 5 or an older version of Mozilla/Netscape then you get the mostly grey, no frills interface. This stripped down interface works just fine, but doesn't give you as many options, nor does it let you see previous entries until you click your blog's link. I have no idea if one interface is less buggy than the other.

No comments: