Wednesday, June 11, 2003
In the past I've mentioned how every once in a while the Extreme Tracker stats thing gives erroneous information. For instance, it'll list some site as having a link to my site, but when I check this site there's no link. This has happened five or six times over the past seven months or so I've used this counter. The odd thing is that it only seems to happen when people in Australia hit my site. Of course it doesn't happen every time someone from Australia hits my site, but the times it has happened the visitor was from Australia. It'd make more sense if they were all from the same ISP, but they're not. I'm stumped and open to suggestions, the more improbable the better. But since my comments are down yet again... Oh, nevermind.