Saturday, June 21, 2003

Here's a site devoted to an exhibition of illegal art. Interesting stuff. Definately worth a look. [Link via some graphics heavy blog I looked at a couple of weeks ago that I don't remember the name of. I think I might've wrote it down someplace, but I don't feel like looking for it. Anyway, it took forever to load because of all of the pictures and other crap on it. It was kinda cool, but there was just too much junk. Every single entry had some big-ass picture or two or three. My dial-up connection died before the page finished loading. Then Internet Explorer had some kind of seizure and caused Windows 2000 to completely lock up. Even the keyboard and mouse wouldn't work. I had to hit the reset button. Rock-solid stability, my ass. Bastards! All of them! But one day retribution will be mine!]

No comments: