Sunday, March 02, 2008

Safe and effective?

Since Christmas I've developed the strange and possibly unhealthy habit of falling asleep on the couch with the TV on. Most nights, especially worknights, I tend to wake up around 12:30 or so, and then stagger to my bedroom. On weekends, with no real reason to wake up at any specific time the next morning, I'm more likely to spend the whole night on the couch.

Saturday morning I woke up around 5:30 and the Military Channel was showing something about World War II. Then a commercial came on for a product called Pos-T-Vac. I watched groggily, wondering what this product could possibly be. Then I saw it was a penis pump. They even showed the contraption in the commercial, thankfully sans penis. I couldn't believe that something like this was being advertised on TV, but then I realized I was watching the Military Channel at 5:30 in the morning. Who else would be watching a program about World War II at 5:30 in the morning on a Saturday other than old men who can't get it up?

So this Pos-T-Vac, how does it work?
An erection is achieved by first, placing the penis in a vacuum cylinder, then creating a vacuum, which generates blood flow into the penis which causes rigidity. The erection is held by support rings, which restrict the flow of blood back out of the penis. Using this system, an erection can be safely maintained for up to 30 minutes at a time.
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

No comments: