Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Drop the bomb!

A few days ago Jammies wrote something about a bath bomb called a Tisty Tosty. I'd heard of these bath bomb things before, but hadn't really given them much thought. Apparently you take this thing, drop it in your bath, and it fizzes like a giant Alka-Seltzer. I have no interest in girlie bath products, but a giant Alka Seltzer does interest me. I'd love to try out a bath bomb, but I refuse to buy girlie bath products. Also, I have no interest in smelling like girlie bath products. I need a manly bath bomb. Or just a giant Alka Seltzer. But can you make this sort of thing at home? Yes, you can. So you know what that means, don't you? HUGE BATH BOMB! Unfortunately, I take showers and don't have a bath tub. I may end buying a wash tub and sitting in it out in the front yard shrieking like a lunatic as the bath bomb fizzles out of control while horrified onlookers drive past the house.

But seriously, that homemade bath bomb recipe is the perfect thing for pure mayhem. Imagine making one the size of a riding lawnmower and heaving it into someone's swimming pool. Now that's wholesome family fun.

No comments: