Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ponderings

While getting ready to get in the shower, I suddenly thought of the Grinch. You know, the one who stole Christmas. I wondered if he had nipples. Then I wondered if there was a female of his kind. If not, then maybe that was why he was such a Grinch.

Naturally, after the Grinch, I thought of Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street. Did he have nipples? Was there a female Grouch? I have vague recollections of female Grouch. Oscar's mother perhaps. When I was little I used to wonder what Oscar was. "What is he," I would ask. The answer, "He's a Grouch," never satisfied me.

And speaking of Muppets, can any of you picture Cookie Monster having sex? I can. Easily. Why, I don't know. But, for whatever reason, I just can't picture Grover getting it on.

No comments: