Wednesday, October 29, 2003

After Today, Nothing But Quiz Results.

This is just embarrassing. Once again, my head is devoid of potential blog content. It's almost as if last Thursday was my last gasp and it's all down hill from here. I haven't written a thing worth bothering with in almost a week. My best idea so far? I thought of a comic strip that would only be a description of a comic strip rather than something that was drawn. I'm serious. Really, I am. Perhaps I could be excused from ridicule for coming up with something so hopelessly moronic and/or pretentious if it was later revealed that my mind was being destroyed by syphilis or that I'd received a severe blow to the head sometime over the past few days. But, alas, I have no such excuses. Nope. I came up with the comic strip idea when I was hitting on all cylinders. And, even worse, when the idea first popped into my head yesterday, I thought it was a really good idea. But the absolute worst part of my comic strip idea is that I'm sure it's been done before; so not only was my idea stupid, it wasn't even original.

No comments: