Friday, April 04, 2003

This whole penis-enlargement spam thing is getting out of hand. While deleting loads of garbage from my ever loathesome Hotmail account, I was assaulted with subject lines such as, "Grow your personal manhood safely", and "Get a jumbo thing withour delay". And if those weren't bad enough, some lunatic claims they can increase the size of my mangina. Yes, mangina, a word that's probably not in a single dictionary on earth. What the hell is a mangina anyway? Would that be some sort of freakish, vagina-like orifice that occurs in rare instances among males? If I had one of those I certainly wouldn't want to make it larger. Honestly. Then I'm asked, "Would you like a king-sized wiener?" Are we still talking about penises or am I buying a hotdog? And then there's "Would you like a gigantic j wiener?" Don't ask me what the j in between gigantic and wiener is for. Maybe it's the penis's middle initial. I've also been getting spam asking if I want to increase my breast size, because you know nothing goes better with an enormous schlong than a pair of stupendous knockers.

I did a search at Google for mangina and actually found a definition and something else. Unfortunately reading this stuff just made the spam more disturbing.

No comments: