Thursday, March 20, 2003

For all its vaunted "interconnectivity", the web's practically stone-age when compared to television. When I want breaking news I turn on the TV; reading news online is better only when your other option is reading today's newspaper.

I've spent hours vegetating on the couch in front of the TV watching the opening rounds of "Operation Iraqi Freedom", or as I like to call it, "Bush's Stupid-Ass Bid For Re-election That's Going To End Up Causing A Lot Of Innocent Americans To Get Blown Up By Religious Fanantics". Admittedly the name the Pentagon's PR firm came up with is catchier than mine, but I'm just one man with somewhat limited resources.

I found this earlier today in my logs. It has nothing at all to do with what's going on it the news today, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Why not get of the couch and see how the other half lives?

No comments: