Thursday, March 27, 2003

All the people on the streets are insane. Yes, I know I've said this several times before, but it's still true.

When I came home from school to eat lunch, I was blocked from entering my own driveway by a Charlie Daniels lookalike (cowboy hat, beard, sunglasses, the works.) who was having trouble either getting his car into or out of my driveway. His hatchback was partially open and several large tires hung out the back. Meanwhile I'm basically parked in the road. He eventually got the car out. When he pulled up beside of me he said, and I'm not making this up, "Sorry, I don't have reverse." Who drives without reverse? I just gave him the "That's OK" nod and wave. What I should have done was scream, "Get the fuck outta my driveway!"

Sedatives, I need sedatives. Hey, don't I have a bottle of Vicodin?

Then, on my way home from my second trip to school, a guy sees me coming and still pulls out in front of me at the last minute. And what made it worse was this mouth-breather was driving below the speed limit. It's times like these when I wish I had either rocket-launchers or machine-guns mounted on the front of my Buick.

Before I got home, my progress was halted by a suicidal German Shepard. It saw me and still ran out in front of my car. I slammed on breaks and the stupid dog just looked at me. I drove past and I saw it in the rear view mirror walk out into the middle of the road and stand there awaiting its next opportunity to shrug off this mortal coil.

Animals are as bad as people.

No comments: