Tuesday, January 13, 2004

A Very Bad Thing.

Things have gotten a little spare here recently I know, but unfortunately they may get even sparer. My class load this semester is a bit heavy, but even worse than the general class load is the fact that I have to take Accounting II. Anyone who was reading this blog last Jan-May may remember my semi-frequent rants about how much I hate/fear accounting. Simply put, the subject drives me absolutely insane. I have the mathematical skills of a sideshow mule, but even though accounting mostly deals with addition and subtraction, entering in all of the figures in the right places and making sure the account is balanced gets me so frustrated I become almost completely unhinged. After twenty minutes or so of struggling with this stuff I get so infuriated I practically foam at the mouth. Then I get up and begin pacing, flailing my arms wildly, muttering the vilest obscenities I can think of, and making all kinds of crazy accusations. Accounting is bad, people. Very, very bad. And if I don't pass the class, I don't graduate in May, and the class won't be offered again until next spring.

No comments: