Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Suspended Animation.

Well, it's official, I'm going on hiatus. Or rather, my blog's going on hiatus. I hate doing this hiatus thing, mainly because I hate it when other people do it, but it wasn't until quite recently that fully understood why people do it. If you're too busy to write, or can't think of anything to write, then there's no use in forcing it. And I really knew it was time to take a break when it seemed incredibly laborious to even slap together several links for my semi-daily posts. I have no idea how long this hiatus will last. Maybe only for a week or two. Maybe for a couple of months. I really don't know. I do plan on coming back. I may even post things here on occasion, but don't come here every day expecting new stuff because you're going to be very disappointed.

If any of you who link to me want to take my link down, go ahead; I don't want to clog up anyone's sidebar or Blogroll.

No comments: