Thursday, January 29, 2004

I'm still on hiatus, part III.

I paid my $15 to Haloscan to upgrade my account, so now all the old comments show up in my archives. I also added a nifty search box below my archives list. It's from Atomz and I couldn't be happier with it.

So, I've done all the little home improvements I've wanted to do for awhile, with the exception of cleaning up my archives of all those annoying blank spaces that would occasionally appear at the end of entries done with a text editor back in the days when I wasn't hep to the fact that blank space could count as content. And, of course, correct all the misspelled words. Unfortunately, these two things will have to fixed manually. Unless someone can tell me otherwise.

I still have no set date for my return to regular programming.

No comments: