Monday, January 12, 2004

Mouse Pad.

I bought my spiffy new computer a little over a week ago, but yet I'm still using the same mouse pad I've been using for over two years. It's looking a little diseased. I'm not one of those people who eats a lot when I sit at my computer (otherwise I'd weigh 300 pounds), but still the mouse pad looks filthy. I think most of the filth, if you can call it that, is skin. I have very dry hands. The pad isn't ragged, just dirty. So my question of the day is, Can you wash a mouse pad? Have any of you ever washed one? If so, how? In the sink by hand? Washing-machine? Dishwasher?

And, yes, I know mouse pads are cheap and I can just go buy a new one instead of trying to wash the old one, but I just bought a new computer and I don't have any money left. So there.

No comments: