Monday, February 10, 2003

One thing I've never done here is subject you folks to one of my stupid dreams, but there's a first time for everyting. I dreamt I had a 2 liter bottle of thyme-flavored Sprite. It was something made for the holidays; the label had a candy cane on it. The stuff was dark like Coke except it was green. Fortunately, or unfornately, I woke up before I got to taste the vile looking stuff.

The thyme-flavored Sprite reminds me of a bizarre soft drink that actually existed back in the 20's-40's called Celery Cola. Yeah, it had celery in it. I can't even imagine what it tasted like. Occasionally we dig the bottles up around here; they have a pseudo-Coke swirling script down the side. I don't know if was a nationally known soft drink or just a strange Virginia/North Carolina thing.

No comments: