Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Here's a repost of the stuff I accidently deleted during Monday's extended disaster:

OK, I admit it, I can't think of a damn thing to write about. I've been putting this off all day. No, actually I've been putting it off since yesterday because I couldn't think of anything to write about then either. All I had to offer were a couple of depraved links. Unfortunately for this entry I'm falling back on links again, but these aren't quite so depraved. I found them by desperately typing in random words at Google. Sad, I know, but oddly enjoyable.

This is what my blog should've been.

This is the one and only (Or at least I hope) Poop Thesaurus.

This is Japanese. I think it's a videogame. Or something. I don't know.

This and this are sites done some kinda artist. I'm going to dig deeper into these myself when I have time. Or maybe I won't. Sue me.








No comments: