Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sweet dreams

I just remembered part of a weird dream I had the night before last. It was a long dream that was more or less like a movie, but luckily for you, I remember little of it. (True fact: no one gives a rat's ass about your dreams.)

The dream took place mostly in a ritzy hotel and a famous person had died in one of the rooms. The one scene that sticks out in my mind was the hearse carrying the body away suddenly looked like an ordinary station wagon and through the side windows you could see lots of food in boxes and cans stacked in the back. But as the camera pulled in for a close up you could see pale toes sticking up through the groceries. They had piled groceries on the body to sneak by the press who apparently were outside. It's all rather vague.

Jebus, it's 6:09AM on a Saturday; why am I awake?

No comments: