Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crazy guy, we hardly knew ye

Well, no more crazy guy. He came to work high this morning and later ended up resigning. I don't know the details, I just know he's gone. It's no big surprise he fell off the wagon, but I thought he would last more than two weeks.

Now what am I going to write about? [Tears out what's left of my hair.]

Yesterday, the crazy guy was totally not high and exhibited some of his stranger behavior. At one point I looked around one of the machines and saw him standing in front of his tool box changing his clothes. He was just standing there in his underwear. I should also add that his toolbox is against the wall that separates the machine shop from the break room. Except that it's not an actual wall, it's just a five foot high room divider. And people from another part of the facility walk right by where he was on their way to the break room, but yet the only people that saw him besides me was the supervisor and second in command.

Ah, memories.

No comments: