Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dulled by dullness

Remember when the internet was exciting? No? Just play along. Remember how every day was a new miracle? There was just loads and loads of fascinating junk out there on the world wide interwebinet superinformationhighway, but now, despite the fact that there are billions of web pages, the internet is a wasteland of dullness. Or at least that's how it often seems to me.

Every day I read the same websites. I won't list them here, but few of them are linked on the sidebar. These few websites can keep me entertained for a couple of hours after I get home from work, but ultimately they leave me bored. Where's the cool stuff? Where's the amazing information? Typing random number/letter combinations in search engines doesn't get me there.

How do I get there, people?!

No comments: