Friday, November 15, 2002

The current blogging situation isn't even remotely ideal because I have to pay attention to length. I can't do like I did with my notebooks and go into a long riff on some random subject. Maybe that's a good thing. The small composition area may make me more succinct, but still it's frustrating. On the upside, with the current system, the readers (those mysterious hypothetical beings bloggers fantasize about) are spared the suicidal drones and self-flagellation that make up large portions of the 4,000-5,000 pages in that crate under my bed. But on the downside, I also miss out on doing something more interesting than bleating out tight little vomit packets about Icelandic blogs , dumb drivers, and my problems trying to post stuff with non-IE browsers.

There's a title: Vomit Packets.

No comments: