Monday, November 24, 2003

Holiday Heck.

This week I only have to go to school one day, unfortunately that one day happens to be Tuesday, that most miserable of days. The second bad part is I can't piss away the whole holiday goofing off in front of the computer because I have a big speech to write for next week and I haven't even started on the damn thing yet.

Why do I have to take a speech class? I haven't learned anything important, nor have I overcome my stage fright. If anything my stage fright has become worse. It's almost as if I'm going to school to learn to hate things. In the real world, I have no intention of ever doing a speech, mainly because of this stupid class. It's the same with the damn accounting classes I have to take. In a real world scenario, if anyone ever tries to get me to do anything even vaguely resembling accounting, I'm going to explode into a fit of deranged violence. One day you may read a description in the newspaper of a madman with an ax running through an office complex screaming, "Debits on the left! Credits on the right!"

No comments: