Monday, April 07, 2008

Piddling

Today at work, the crazy guy was walking around near me while talking on his cell phone. After he hung up, he came over to me and said, "I have this friend who smokes pot and he was asking me if I knew anybody that could give him a clean urine sample. I told him I was going to give him a jar of pregnant female piss. The doctor would tell him he was pregnant!" Then he burst out laughing. I suggested he give his friend some menopausal urine. He loved that idea. "Yeah, menopausal! We can mix it with the pregnant piss. Or mix like male and female. Mix a whole lot of different piss together!" He wandered away laughing.

Suddenly I began to wonder what would happen if someone taking a drug test slipped some non-human urine into the sample container? Would the lab know it was llama piss?

No comments: