Saturday, April 01, 2006

Overdue

I haven't done one of these idiotic seach request posts in a year probably. I'm just too lazy. Or busy. Or something. Anyway, here's another lame collection of stupid search requests people have made to end up at my humble blog.

HAIR STUCK THROAT
It must be bad if it's affected the language center of your brain so severely.

hair stuck in throat
It's an epidemic, but I still don't have a useful solution.

korean sticky bun cartoon merchandise
Oh, please, god, let this exist.

did hitler eat chocolate
Looking for a subject for your doctoral dissertation?

chimpanzee cooked alive photo
I'm curious, but I don't want to be.

gigantic wiener
Wow, you're really at the wrong website because, you know, my member's very tiny.

mules + jackass art
Are they paintings of mules and donkeys or by mules and donkeys? If it's the later, put me on the waiting list.

album covers with robot holding tree limb
There's more than one album cover with a robot holding a tree limb? Other than the Tennessee Ernie Ford one, I can't think of any others. Oh, yeah, the Barbara Streisand album. I forgot.

odd smelly marsupial
I think that pretty much covers all marsupials, doesn't it? Although, I've only ever smelled an opossum, so I shouldn't make gross generalizations.

sucker sticks,stuck in throat
God, more than one? Be more careful. And Google isn't a doctor. You need a trained medical professional, not the asinine ramblings of some dork with a blog.

big ass spankings
Are the best kind of spankings. It's money in the bank. The spanking bank. Heh-heh.

men with men naked pichers only of men
So, you're looking for pictures of men? Just men. Naked ones. Right?

birds poo damaged my car paint
This seach came from Australia. You'd think they'd have more important things to worry about in a land where virtually every bug and animal there can kill your ass.

"dukes of hazzard" and "uncle jesse" and "whip" and fiction
This searcher was watching an entirely different show than the rest of us on Friday nights back in the early 80's.

"wanking for fun"
As opposed to what, wanking for profit? I'd be rich!

wanking in front of japanese
I can't imagine it would be that different from, say, wanking in front of Albanians. Or even Icelandic folk.

No comments: