Friday, December 26, 2003

Going Electric.

I almost forgot to post something for today. I hate to say it, but I really enjoyed my blog vacation; blogging's a surprisingly easy habit to get out of. But on to more important things.

What'd I get for Christmas? Well, not much. I got socks, underwear, cash, some other unimportant junk, and an electric toothbrush. I haven't used an electric toothbrush since I was little. The one we had was shaped like Snoopy and the brushes stuck in the top of his head. So since I'm not used to using an electric toothbrush, it's not exactly a convenient time-saver yet. Actually it's more of a bizarre nuisance. Picture, if you will, a grown man hunched over a sink, drool issuing from his mouth, while he fights to find the on-off switch of a cheap battery-powered toothbrush. And I still haven't grasped the concept of turning the damn thing off before I pull it out of my ravaged mouth.

And, in case you were wondering, I still don't have easy access to a functioning computer.

No comments: