Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday, it must be insanity

Today the crazy guy must've realized he was was being a bit dull of late and needed to make up for it.

While talking to me this morning, he suddenly announced, "Damn, I have a tick on my ball-sack!" And then he ran off to the bathroom. I expected a detailed story when he got back, but he didn't mention it again. I have to admit I'm still a bit curious if he did indeed have a tick on his ball-sack.

Later, while I stood looking through the Lexan window of the CNC milling machine I was running, the crazy guy came right up beside me and began dancing. He was practically humping my CNC machine while singing Steve Winwood's "Higher Love."

"Please stop," I said.

After lunch he simply disappeared. People asked where he was and if he came back from lunch. Since I had no idea he'd even left, I had no useful information for anyone. (He hangs out with me so much that I'm his minder now it seems.) After an over two hour absence, he returned to work looking rather frazzled. Apparently, he was tired from late night fishing and drove off to a nearby deserted area to take a quick nap. The quick nap degenerated into a two hour nap.

How this guy still has a job is a mystery to everyone.

No comments: