Gah! I've been tagged for a meme yet again! Grrr! This time it's the scurrilous Jeff who's responsible for this insolence. I'm supposed to list eight random things about me. Eight things?!
- When I was little I used to love to pick my nose. I won't go into anymore detail.
- I can't swim. And I don't really care.
- I love watching cooking shows on TV.
- I rarely cook anything more complicated than heating up ramen in the microwave.
- I used to want to be a cartoonist. Not being very good at it pretty much cured me. Well, that and the fact that I took a drawing class once and learned to hate drawing. But doodling I love.
- I hate to use public toilets. And I'm just referring to peeing in them. There's no way in hell I'm sitting down in one of those unless it's life or death.
- I'm more comfortable around animals than people. Although people smell better. Well, most people.
- When I was a lot younger, more than anything else, I wanted to be a pilot. I've ridden an airplane exactly once in my life.