Thursday, August 09, 2007

Eight random things about me



Gah! I've been tagged for a meme yet again! Grrr! This time it's the scurrilous Jeff who's responsible for this insolence. I'm supposed to list eight random things about me. Eight things?!
  1. When I was little I used to love to pick my nose. I won't go into anymore detail.
  2. I can't swim. And I don't really care.
  3. I love watching cooking shows on TV.
  4. I rarely cook anything more complicated than heating up ramen in the microwave.
  5. I used to want to be a cartoonist. Not being very good at it pretty much cured me. Well, that and the fact that I took a drawing class once and learned to hate drawing. But doodling I love.
  6. I hate to use public toilets. And I'm just referring to peeing in them. There's no way in hell I'm sitting down in one of those unless it's life or death.
  7. I'm more comfortable around animals than people. Although people smell better. Well, most people.
  8. When I was a lot younger, more than anything else, I wanted to be a pilot. I've ridden an airplane exactly once in my life.
There. It's done. I'm supposed to chose several other people, but I think everybody's been chosen, except maybe Sherri, who's probably done it already, and Jammies, who's busy with some dog-related catastrophe. Xolo's leaving the country and has no time for this nonsense. Sara's in parts unknown and only blogs once a year now. Cindy's busy mourning her 20's. And my sister is MIA. So there. No one else can do it.

No comments: