Sunday, March 28, 2010

NaBloIgMo?

Today I found out there was a NaBloPoMo, which is the National Blog Posting Month where the challenge is to post something on your blog every day for a month. I wonder if there's something for people who ignore their blogs for a full month because I would totally rule at doing that.

Incidentally, I'm not that impressed by anyone posting something to their blog every day for a month. It's not that big of a deal. I think that the first year of my blog's existence, I posted something on all but two or three days. Go look. On better thought, don't look because that crap's embarrassing.

4 comments:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Eh, you don't even READ blogs everyday. I posted crap just for you, and you never noticed.

I am pouting at you.

But that NaBloPoMo has been around for quite the long while. I never tried it because if there's one sure way to keep me from posting to my blog, it's to tell me I'm committed to posting to my blog. My inner mule kicks up immediately.

Scott said...

You posted crap just for me? Uh-oh. I plead leaden sloth.

Murphy Jacobs said...

All the time, while I'm wandering the weird and windy ways of the web, I think to myself "Is this weird crap the kind of crap Scott should know about?"

Some crap is just not good enough for you. The very best, I save and try to point out for you.

Scott said...

I'm a crap magnet, but only the finest of crap.