Thursday, September 23, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

Things have been dull around the old homestead the past few weeks. Since there's nothing going on, I haven't been writing much here, just posting a series of increasing lame links.

I have been posting photos again at my moblog. I posted some geese photos today I took a few days ago and yesterday I posted some shots I took when I went up to Richmond with my parents to see my sister. It's mainly dark shots of her disturbed cat, but there is one of an alligator.

And I've been posting stuff every other day to my new beverage review blog, Watch it Fizz, which is astonishingly pointless, but oddly enjoyable. Eventually this blog will only be updated once or twice a week because I don't want to go bankrupt and burn out my liver at the same time.

No comments: