Monday, April 19, 2004

Excuses, Excuses.

I’m sorry for not posting anything, but I’ve been feeling particularly uninspired lately. (Where have I heard that before? Oh, I've written it multiple times, that's where.)

Yesterday I was digging through my archives and made an astonishing discovery about this blog: it used to be good. If you don’t believe me, go back and look at some of the entries from last September or October. I found myself actually enjoying rereading my old posts. It’s all there: funny posts, great links, lots of comments, etc. But it all just fell apart in late November and never recovered.

The only thing I didn’t like about my archives is how I had to reload each page at least once to get it to display right. Using Mozilla Firefox I kept ending up with a very long, gibberish filled page. And not the kind of gibberish you’d usually find here. Of course, it works fine in Internet Explorer. Grrr!!

No comments: