Sunday, March 20, 2005

Huh?

You ever start poking around your computer files and find something you vaguely remember but don't really know what it is? No? It must just be me. Anyway, I found the following in a folder of other texts:

The Planet that Hates its Name

There once was a planet named Ralph. Planet Ralph hated its name. The other planets had interesting names like Saturn and Jupiter. Why was Ralph burdened with this terrible name? So one day Ralph got an idea. Why not legally change its name? Four days later Ralph went to court and legally changed its name to Linda.


I don't know what it is or even if I wrote it. I don't think I wrote it. Maybe I just took some found text and substituted various words. Or maybe it came from one of those sites that randomly generates stories. I really don't know.

No comments: