Tuesday, November 11, 2003

The Longest Year of My Life.

I was all set to put up my big one year anniversary post on the 11th, I even started writing it a couple of days ago. Then I found out from Sara that my anniversary was yesterday, not today. I checked the date. She was right. It's a good thing I'm not married. ("But, dear, our anniversary's tomorrow. Isn't it? Isn't it? It's not? You mean it's today?!")

Anyway, yesterday was the official one-year anniversary of Volume 22. I've tried to post something, anything each day. In a year I think I've missed maybe two or three days. It's rough scrambling around each day trying to think of something to post, or, failing that, trying to find some suitably interesting links to fool you into thinking that there's actually content here. So, rather than blog myself into an early grave, I'm going to do what most bloggers do and only post four or five times a week. I'm not quitting or taking a break, I'm just cutting back a little. This may take some adjusting on my part. I can't imagine not posting everyday, it's unnatural.

And I'd like to thank to all the people who read, comment on, and/or link to Volume 22. You're very patient. Or masochistic.

No comments: