Saturday, November 23, 2002

Over the past few days I've been disappointed no one had stumbled across my blog by typing some kind of insane garbage in a search engine, like "spanking grannies" or "cabbage+erotic+william shatner" or whatever. And not only were there no insane search engine results, there were no search engine results at all. That is until today. Someone from Iceland went to Google and did a search on "icelandic+blog" and my site was ninth in line. I can't imagine what the poor bastard thought when he/she actually read a few lines of it.

I always knew that sooner or later that if I kept ranting about Icelandic blogs actual Icelandic people would eventually find the page. It's kind of like that Kevin Costner movie I've never seen where a ghost, zombie, or some damn thing tells him, "If you build it they will come." And like the Vikings of yore the Icelandic people have finally come! Now if only I could think of something to do with them.

No comments: